|Place of Origin:||Made in China|
|Model Number:||Endless Round Polyester Sling|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet or other way on customers' request|
|Delivery Time:||3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||depends on Order|
|Product Name:||Endless Round Polyester Sling||Material:||Polyester|
|Width:||Can Be Customized||Length:||Customized|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days||Safety Factor:||Normally 1:5|
|Stock Or Not:||Yes||Standard:||ISO4878, EN1492-2, ASME B30.9, AS 4497|
|Packing:||Pallet/Plastic Bag Carton, On Your Request||HS Code:||56090000|
|Port Of Origin:||Shanghai China|
endless round webbing sling,
ratchet tie down straps
|1T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|2T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|3T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|4T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|5T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|6T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|8T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
|10T ROUND SLING||Model||Color||Safety factor||Width(mm)||M.B.S|
When using round slings always:
• Store and handle roundslings correctly.
• Inspect roundslings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
• Position the bight for choke lift at 120°(natural angle).
• Apply correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
• Use protection (to avoid cutting, friction etc) and fittings which allow the sling to form smooth radii.
When using round slings never:
• Attempt to shorten, knot or tie roundslings.
• Expose roundslings to direct heat or flames.
• Use roundslings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
• Expose roundslings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
• Shock load roundslings.
• Use roundslings with cut or damaged outer covers.
Selecting the Correct Sling
Roundslings are available in a range of materials and sizes in endless sling form. Select the slings to be used and
plan the lift taking the following into account: Material - polyester is resistant to moderate strength acids but is
damaged by alkalis; polyamide (Nylon) is virtually immune to alkalis but is damaged by acids; polypropylene is little
affected by acids or alkalis but is damaged by some solvents, tars and paints. Capacity - the sling must be both long
enough and strong enough for the load and the slinging method. Apply the mode factor for the slinging method. For
use at temperatures exceeding 80°C or below 0°C refer to the suppliers instructions. If the slings are to be used in
multi-leg arrangement the angle formed between the legs should not be less than 30° or greater than 90°. If
abrasion, heat generated by friction or cutting from edges or corners which may damage the sling are likely, select a
sling fitted with additional protective sleeves and/or use suitable packing. Storing and Handling Roundslings Never
return wet, damaged or contaminated slings to storage. They should be cleaned with clear water and dried naturally.
Never force dry roundslings.
Store roundslings by hanging on non-rusting pegs which allow the free circulation of air. The storage area should be
dry, clean, free of any contaminates and shaded from direct sunlight. Do not alter, modify or repair a roundsling but
refer such matters to a Competent Person. NOTE: The material from which the roundsling is manufactured may be
identified by the colour of the label or printing on the label: Polyester = Blue, Polyamide (Nylon) = Green,
Polypropylene = Brown. The outer sleeve of the sling will also be colour coded to indicate the SWL in straight pull.
Using Roundslings Safely
• Do not attempt lifting operations unless you understand the use of the equipment, the slinging procedures
and the mode factors to be applied.
• Do not use defective slings or accessories.
• Check for correct engagement with fittings and appliances, ensuring smooth radii are formed which allow the
sling to assume its naturally flattened form under load. Do not overcrowd fittings.
• Position the bight for a choke lift at the natural (120°) angle to prevent friction being generated.
• Keep labels away from hooks and fittings.
• Take the load steadily and avoid shock loads.
• Do not leave suspended loads unattended. In an emergency cordon off the area.
In-service Inspection and Maintenance
Maintenance requirements are minimal. Roundslings may be cleaned with clear water. Remember weak
chemical solutions will become increasingly stronger by evaporation Regularly inspect roundslings and, in the
event of the following defects, refer the sling to a Competent Person for thorough examination: illegible
markings; damaged or cut outer cover; damaged stitching; exposed inner core; heat damage; burns;